LEGIONELLA FIELD TEST KIT
— This kit is designed to test for Legionella in risk areas identified by CDC* such as:
Domestic and industrial hot and cold water systems
Pools, hot tubs and decorative fountains
Sinks and showers
Misters, sprinklers, air washers, humidifiers and others
*Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The test contains all the items required to perform 1 test
• The test detects Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1 (LpSG1).
• With filtration step, the sensitivity of the water test is 100 CFU/L.
• The test detects Viable-But-Non-Culturable Bacteria and Legionella SG1 in all
stages of its life-cycle.
• No need to measure or dilute solutions.
• Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes.
• The test is simple to use, no interpretation is required.
• Minimizes delays and downtime.
• Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls.
• The smartphone App reader provides independent record of results