SCOUT POOL LIFT — The Scout is designed to be used in retro-fit applications. If your facility needs to become ADA compliant and you already have an existing 6" deep anchor, then The Scout is your solution. The Scout eliminates the need for anchor installation by utilizing almost any existing 1.9" I.D. x 6" deep anchor. Also available are adapter sleeves to accommodate larger and deeper diameter anchors.
• 350 lb (159 kg) weight capacity*
• Set back range 12" to 36" (30 to 91 cm)
• Clears walls up to 6" high; 12" if used with pull out leg rest
• Can be adapted to most existing 6" deep anchors
• 360 degree powered rotation either direction
• Powdercoated stainless steel construction
• Rechargeable battery operation includes battery charger
• Submergible 4 button remote
• Dual flip-up arms & adjustable belt
• Limited lifetime structural warranty
• Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
*Reduced weight capacity of 300 lbs. when utilizing plastic sleeve.
The Measurement Guide/Deck Profile Sheet located below under the Product Documentation tab, must be completed to order this lift. It can be scanned and emailed to Sales@lincolnaquatics.com or faxed toll free 888/ 680-2825.
For more detailed information and drawings, see the Product Documentation tab below.