Lincoln Aquatics is a leading national distributor of commercial swimming pool equipment, chemicals and aquatic supplies. We market our services to Cities, School Districts, Colleges, Country Clubs, Homeowners Associations, YMCA's and to other facilities with commercial size pools through our catalog, our web site and our coast-to-coast network of Sales Offices and Representatives.
Our corporate offices are located in Concord, California and our warehousing facilities are located both in Concord and Brea, California. We also maintain sales offices in locations around the country.
Lincoln Chemical Company was founded in 1954 by William H. Luecker (1919-1998) as a manufacturer's representative for a single chemical product. Over the years, our product lines have increased to over 6,500 different items, which are listed in our web site and our published catalog offerings. On February 29, 1973 the company was incorporated in the State of California as Lincoln Equipment, Inc. The company was purchased December 31, 1987 by Charles R. Luecker and Katherine Z. Luecker (1959-2015). On January 1, 2006, the company acquired the Southern California operation of Lincoln Equipment, Inc. 2 from Ed Little (1926-2009). On January 1, 2014, the company updated the company logo and launched a re-branding campaign as Lincoln Aquatics. Over our history the company has grown rapidly serving both national and international customers.
It is both our philosophy and our goal to deliver top quality products and the highest level of service to each and every customer. Our reputation depends on our ability to provide prompt, knowledgeable and friendly customer service to our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to get products to our customer as they need it. We strive to align ourselves with suppliers who fully support our philosophy and goals.