A NEW STANDARD IN AQUATIC FILTRATION
The Aquify Regenerative Media Filter (RMF) Systems are designed to provide exceptional water quality, filtering to 1-micron in particle size, utilizing environmentally safe Perlite filter media. The filter tank is available constructed from powder coated stainless steel or (FRP) fiberglass models. The automatic filter controls monitor the system to provide long filter runs, while minimizing the water needed for backwashing. Aquify Filters are certified to NSF/ANSI standard 50 and include a 15 year warranty.
The use of a Regenerative Media Filter (RMF) allows you to utilize the latest in aquatics technology to filter your facility water. This new technology allows you to reduce the consumption of water, while providing superior water quality and clarity. The RMF filter, through the reduction in the water needed to clean the filter, has a notable reduction of energy and chemical costs. These new systems require a minimal footprint and utilize an environmentally friendly filtering media. These features make it a sustainable solution for any facility.
• Powder coated stainless steel or fiberglass tank construction.
• Models ranging from 100 square feet to 1,600 square feet of filter area.
• Fully automated system.
• Space-saving flangeless lid design guarantees the smallest mechanical room footprint in the industry. This time-saving feature ensures that zero piping connections need to be un-flanged during filter clean-out or inspection. No lid removal required.
• In-field adjustable filter square footage provides industry-first, post-installation adaptability with zero change-out of major components.
• Large service manways allow industry-leading access for quick and safe inspection of internal components and easy filter clean-out. All components can be serviced without entering the tank.
• Four-position influent tee permits optimal supply and drain piping configuration layout in the mechanical room.
• Three interchangeable mount locations for the controller and vacuum modules provide unparalleled user interface options to address operator access constraints in congested mechanical rooms.
• Fully automated smart filter controller with a flowmeter, temperature monitoring, valve status, soil level alerts, performance trends, remote access, and more.
• 304L stainless steel tanks are ASME Certified National Board registered.
• Patent-pending diffuser plate providing laminar straightened influent water flows and reducing turbulence.
• The only NSF 50 tested and certified filter using NSF 50 approved perlite media.