DEL AOP PRO
DEL AOP Pro Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) Systems provide enhanced oxidation/disinfection capability by combining Ozone and UV-C to form Hydroxyl Radicals. The optimized Ozone/UV-C ratio results in Hydroxyl Radical creation that far exceeds any competitive AOP system. This is a game changer in disinfection, oxidation of organic and non-organic contaminants, destruction of biofilm and optimizing water clarity. AOP also dramatically reduces chlorinated by-products such as chloramines.
CMP Commercial AOP systems:
- Have a small footprint when compared to most UV systems
- Simple to install
- Provide superior oxidation and sanitizer capability.
AOP is compatible with all traditional sanitizers. These systems are cost-effective to operate and maintain. DEL AOP Pro Systems are NSF certified for Supplemental Disinfection of Pools and Spas. This NSF supplemental rating is key to certifying effectiveness as a sanitizer.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50 as a Supplemental Sanitizer
- Typical System Cost 50% Less than a Properly Sized Ozone System
- Simple, Economical Annual Service Requirements